E-learning can be a seductive solution for driving capability. But most e-learning programs in agencies and marketing teams fail. In this webinar we will teach you how to turn e-learning into an incredibly powerful, scalable capability driver that really does work. We’ll also highlight key pitfalls and how to avoid them.
In our e-learning programs we drive engagement rates of up to 40% of users logging in every week, with 99% recommendation rates. In the webinar, we will explain how to get the best from e-learning by giving you detailed, analytical insights based on our 5 years’ experience of making e-learning work with hundreds of international blue chip clients and thousands of learners worldwide.
Who is the webinar for?
HR Managers / Directors, Marketing Directors, Digital Directors and anyone else tasked with talent development in their organisation.
How you’ll benefit:
Learn best practice set up, deployment and optimisation of e-learning programs for organisations in the marcomms sector.
We will teach you how to:
- Gain organisational buy-in from the top level to release budget
- Drive relevance and engagement at launch
- Create an attractive user interface that is continuously optimized based on user insight
- Use analytics to identify impactful content and focus development on the right areas
- How to drive on-going engagement in e-learning through pro-active engagement programs
- How to set up and optimize automated CRM to keep users coming back
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW:
ASIA WEBINAR 08 JULY 2014
EMEA / USA WEBINAR 10 JULY 2014
The webinar will be run by Niall Mckinney, CEO, The Knowledge Engineers.
Check out 12ahead, our brand new platform
covering the latest in cutting-edge digital marketing and creative technology from around the globe.
12ahead identifies emerging trends and helps
you to understand how they can apply to modern-day companies.
We believe 12ahead can put you and your
business 12 months ahead of the competition. Sign up for a free trial today.